Friday, 31 May 2013

Motivation & Inspiration ( English Version for 30/05 post)

Good afternoon beautiful and gorgeous!

Often I wake unmotivated to fulfill one more routine and is at this moment when we have to be strong and look around, because life is beautiful and at some corner, perhaps where you least expect it, you can find your inspiration, which will make your day more productive and consecutively you will feel more motivated.

Kisses

Anne Karoline

Today's theme came up due to people asking about the new posts.  And in fact I was actually much busier than disheartened because I always have new ideas rolling in mind. But if I don't feel inspired I will probably not post. Beacause a Blog for me is something that I have a commitment to share ideas, inspirational messages, and any other topic covered requires inspiration to be well prepared and presented to the public, you.

My imagination is fertile, so a simple phrase heard may arise a new post. But I'm based on the magazines that I read, blogs / vlogs that I follow to develop a story with good content and the main thing based to have foundation, otherwise I would just be one more person talking about anything for everyone to hear.

Inpiration...

Below are some of my sources of inspiration:

For curly hair:

See pictures on the post below

http://www.rayzanicacio.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/aarcher120

Hair, makeup and life in general:

http://sara-das.blogspot.com.br/

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpcoABFm2-Hd4xAtb8YCP1A

It was the first Vlog I started following. I love her!

Make up and look

http://supervaidosa.com/

http://sunkissalbablog.com/

http://www.makeupd0ll.com/

http://www.chictopia.com/ChiaraMarandellas

All the girls are cute and has a great sense for fashion and critic are skilled with make brushes.

To laugh about everything

http://www.youtube.com/user/RayWilliamJohnson

Magazine:

Elle

With so much good is impossible not to be inspired!

The motivation is part of ourselves. You just need to look around! Just pick search for what pleases you and everything you do will be in the mood because you will be determined to win, to conquer your goal and seeing the beautiful things in life everything is much easier. Search to find what you like and stay motivated to win!

Kisses!

Anne Karoline


No comments:

Post a Comment