Wednesday, 22 May 2013

About me (Enlish Version)

Hi genneral followers. My name is Anne Karoline, I`m Baiana (from Bahia- Brazil), I`m Aryan, I`m 25 years old and I`ve got a lot of dreams.

I Live in  "The Wonderful City"- Rio de Janeiro. I work as a waiters at the moment (on the beautiful and bohemian neighborhood called Ipanema). My biggest dream is to be a Chef and have my own Bistro in any calm place with beatiful beaches as we have where I came from.

I don`t wanna loose myself in this Introduction because the ones who knows me knows that I can easily get my mind lost in lines when I`m writting.

I want to focus on the best for you as our blog`s name says. I`ll try to attend to both gendle needs (males and females welcome) because there is no limit for beauty.

A Blog about Moda, Welfare and Culinary. For those who wants to be tunned!

This is just a resumè about me. Follow me and keep in touch so you will find much more.

Thanks

Anne Karoline

1 comment:

  1. Maninha. Espero que der tudo certo. Aqui e na sua carreira. Torço pra que seja feliz. Te amo, saudades

    ReplyDelete